January 7, 2013

Manga Never Gets Old

Like I said in my movies post, I love reading manga. The art can be so complex but easy to understand how it fits in with what's going on. I love the huge variety of subjects and that there's a book for just about everything you can find a written book about. I've read such diverse story lines in mangas, from traveling universes to recover lost memories in the form of powerful feathers (Tsubasa) to a girl finding her lost prince through her love of cooking (Kitchen Princess), even a story of a scottish fairy doctor helping a man gain the role of Blue Knight Earl, Earl of the fairy realm (The Earl and The Fairy). I love the diversity of mangas and I love everything about them. They're just my favorite kind of book to read. I love manga plain and simple.
The End. Love Manga. :)

-Liz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment