January 4, 2013

Here's A Random List Of Things About Me

While I try to find a point to this blog...

I like:
 Nyan Cat
 proper grammar
 food
 fitted hats
 cats
 music
 the idea of being healthy  (because actually being healthy is a lot of work)
 Chapstick
 band merch
 funny stuff
 polyvore
 google images
 cookie monster
 scene hair
 dying my hair crazy colors
 AriZona Tea
 Peace Tea
 Monster Energy Drinks
 my puppies
 lots of other things I can't think of at the moment

I hate:
 people who act fake
 people who find pleasure in spreading awful rumors about people 
 flat out stupid people who act like they're cool
 freshman who think they're big and bad (99% of freshman)
 pop music
 country music
 rap music
 hip hop music
 most people in general
 meat
 lots of other things I can't think of at the moment

-Liz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment